Staticus has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production and installation for more than 20 years. The unique projects we deliver across Northern Europe set new standards for aesthetics, performance and sustainability.
These visionary projects are delivered by our team of over 600 employees, who are based in offices in Vilnius, Oslo, Stockholm, Vienna, Basel and London. Providing this highly-skilled team with a modern, comfortable and friction-free work environment is crucial to our ongoing success.
We are looking for a responsible and fast-learning Accounting Intern to join our professional and friendly accounting team.
What will you be doing during your internship?
- Learning about the processes of our Accounting Department;
- Systematising, organising and maintaining primary documents;
- Entering primary data into the accounting software we use;
- Carrying out the reconciliation of balances with our suppliers;
- Preparing and analysing various reports.
What do we expect from you?
- Current enrollment in an Undergraduate course in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Accounting;
- The ability to communicate in English would be an advantage;
- Curiosity and the ability to quickly orientate yourself to new systems and ways of working;
- Diligence and a responsible attitude in completing the tasks assigned to you;
- The ability to communicate easily with people and work both individually and in a team.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to see the inner workings of a dynamic international company, and gain real-word experience of and hands-on exposure to key accounting processes.
- The chance to be part of a professional and friendly team.
- A flexible work schedule.