Staticus has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production and installation for more than 20 years. We have offices in 7 different countries, and the unique projects we deliver across Northern Europe set new standards for aesthetics, performance and sustainability.
In recent years we have been transforming our brand, including our visual identity and communication. We have also been implementing a range of marketing strategies across the countries we have a presence in as a façade contractor or as an employer. This ongoing evolution in our approach is focused on reflecting our position as a leader and innovator in our sector – including in sustainability and R&D, and as a truly international player.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Project Manager Intern to assist us with both strategic and day-to-day tasks. We are proud of our supportive culture, which encourages autonomy and growth, and have a long track record of successful internships.
Bring your passion and can-do attitude and we promise to share our experience in the marketing and employer branding field.
What will you be doing during your internship?
- Working on various projects related to brand awareness and employer branding
- Assisting the marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Assisting with the updating of marketing materials
- Performing competitive analyses and market analyses
- Making content/design changes in WordPress
- Managing and updating our project photoshoot databases
- Helping with the organisation of our marketing events
What do we expect from you?
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course in Business Management and Marketing, Communications, or a similar field.
- The ability to multitask and take initiative
- The ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- A passion for marketing – this is a must have
- A high level of fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be involved in the development and execution of different marketing strategies. This starts from marketing and brand positioning strategies and extends all the way to employer branding strategies globally, including in key growth countries like Lithuania, the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria.
- The opportunity to do your internship remotely.
- A flexible work schedule.