Staticus has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production and installation for more than 20 years. The unique projects we deliver across Northern Europe set new standards for aesthetics, performance and sustainability.
These visionary projects are delivered by our team of over 600 employees, who are based in offices in Vilnius, Oslo, Stockholm, Vienna, Basel and London. Providing this highly-skilled team with a modern, comfortable and friction-free work environment is crucial to our ongoing success.
We are looking for a hard working and curious Office Administration Intern to join our professional and friendly Office Administration team.
What will you be doing during your internship?
- Assisting the Office Administrator in the administration of documents, contracts, correspondence and mail, and in ensuring the smooth running of our Vilnius office;
- Contributing to the organisation of various internal events and initiatives for our staff;
- Coordinating guest visits;
- Gaining familiarity with other key office administration activities and tasks.
What do we expect from you?
- Current enrollment in the final year of an Undergraduate course;
- A desire to see the inner workings of office administration and have a hands-on experience of the different jobs in the field;
- The ability to communicate in English;
- The ability to quickly orient yourself to new setups and the curiosity to learn;
- Diligence and a responsible attitude in completing the tasks assigned to you;
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to see the inner workings of a dynamic international company, and gain practical insights and real-word experience of office administration.
- The chance to be part of a professional and friendly team.
- The opportunity to do your internship remotely.
- A flexible work schedule.