Senior Facade Designer
Your goals and objectives:
- professional representation of the company and cooperation with foreign clients and architects to turn their building vision into reality.
- effective communication with both colleagues and company partners, proper representation of the company (in English).
- to develop efficient technical solutions, to prepare detailed technical/architectural design drawings that meet architectural requirements, technical standards, and specifications.
- to perform the necessary structural calculations for façade structures. To evaluate/ assess calculations carried out by structural engineers, present calculations to clients and consultants, and be able to explain/justify them.
- preparation of technical documentation and presentation to external partners.
We expect that you:
- have a university degree in engineering.
- have a successful experience in the design of façade structures.
- are familiar with the main technical standards and regulations related to the design of façades, windows, doors; you are familiar with all the main performance parameters in façades, and you are continuously improving your professional knowledge.
- will be able to work with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and/or Inventor (skills working with Revit, Flixo Pro, SJ Mepla, etc. – considered a great advantage).
- will be able to prepare technical documentation.
- communicate well in technical English and represent the company professionally when working with external partners and suppliers.
- have good time management skills and the ability to effectively plan not only your work but also tasks of your colleagues.
- are passionate about the work you love.
- are independent but also want to be part of a strong team.
What we offer:
- working for a leading company in the field and gaining international experience.
- the opportunity to contribute to unique, innovative, and sustainable projects in foreign countries.
- cooperation, support, and a great atmosphere (which is what current STATICUS employees consider to be our greatest strength).
- opportunities for professional growth and development (training, seminars, etc.).
- the possibility of working partly remotely even after the pandemic.
- flexible working hours.
- tasks that will encourage you to develop and move forward!
- place of work: London, Oslo, Vienna or Vilnius. Possibility to work partly remotely.