Site Manager (UK based for the UK market or LT based for Scandinavia)
Your goals and tasks:
- communicate and coordinate work on the construction site with the largest construction companies.
- plan and organise installation of aluminum - glass, frameless glass and other facade structures at the construction site, facade installation work of all other types.
- schedule and execute work at the construction site, control the budget expenditures, submit reports.
- coordinate team work, develop their competencies.
- ensure the safety of colleagues working at the site.
- ensure the quality and delivery of work to the customer.
- ensure a timely delivery of products to the project site, performance of works according to the agreed schedule.
We hope that you:
- have a higher education in the field of civil engineering.
- have successful work experience in planning, organising and coordinating construction work.
- can work with MS Office package, AutoCAD, read construction drawings and edit it.
- have excellent leadership, development, team motivation skills and analytical thinking.
- are analytical thinker, have good planning skills, and are able to control the budget.
What we offer:
- an opportunity to implement unique projects in the Scandinavian region, Great Britain and other European countries.
- professional development opportunities (trainings, seminars, etc.).
- peer support, collaboration and sharing the experience.
- tasks that will encourage you to improve and move forward.