Your goals and tasks:
- to help foreign architects and clients turn vision into reality.
- know construction physics and be able to perform structural calculations (calculations of frame structures; calculations of glass/ glass packages; thermal parameters of partitions, acoustics, etc.).
- prepare technical documentation.
We expect that you:
- you have a higher education in the field of civil engineering.
- have successful work experience designing façade structures and/ or buildings.
- are able to professionally perform engineering calculations of building structures and building physics.
- can work with at least some of the following programs: Autodesk Robot, Dlubal, Insul, Flixo, Mepla, Nastran, Solidworks simulations.
- have a good knowledge of English and will be able to communicate freely with colleagues from abroad.
- are passionate about the work you love.
- are independent but also want to be part of a strong team.
What we offer:
- working for a leading company in the field and gaining international experience.
- the opportunity to contribute to unique, innovative, and sustainable projects in foreign countries.
- cooperation, support, and a great atmosphere (which is what current STATICUS employees consider to be our greatest strength).
- opportunities for professional growth and development (training, seminars, etc.).
- the possibility of working partly remotely even after the pandemic.
- flexible working hours.
- additional benefits as needed (health insurance, funding of studies, etc.).
- tasks that will encourage you to develop and move forward!
- place of work: London, Oslo, Vienna or Vilnius. Possibility to work partly remotely.