Hello! I’m Ilona, Chief Process Officer at Staticus. Our company has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production, and installation for more than 20 years. We also aim to set the standard when it comes to company culture. We have an innovation-focused culture that encourages employee autonomy, and are synonymous with inclusion and gender balance in the industry.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Agile Coach who will be part of our Agile transformation and will help the company to embrace the culture shift. You will be responsible for guiding the leadership team and arming Agile teams with the right knowledge, tools, and training so that they’ll be able to use Agile to its full potential. Bring your passion and can-do attitude and help us continue to grow an innovative international team that delivers truly remarkable and impactful projects.
Your future role
- Developing and implementing Agile strategy and the necessary KPI & monitoring system.
- Training teams on the Agile methodology and overseeing the development of teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization.
- Helping the company embrace cultural transformation – align through all levels & positions.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of Agile adoption in the organization, developing a tooling strategy for further tailoring and scaling.
- Organizing and leading the necessary training, collaboration, knowledge, and best practice sharing initiatives to foster the spread and development of Agile in the organization.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of experience as Agile Coach/ Scrum Master/ related role.
- Strategic thinking, with strong project and people management skills.
- Hands-on experience of handling large projects/ changes involving numerous stakeholders.
- Strong coaching and mentoring experience in terms of good Agile practices.
- The ability to build high-quality, sustainable relationships across many functions and levels within the organization.
- Strong partnership with leadership team and the courage to challenge status quo.
- Know-how of adopting Agile tools.
- A high level of fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- A delivery and result-oriented mindset.
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and, seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as specialists, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
- Additional company benefits based on your preference (which could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Why join us?
- We are a leading façade contractor in Northern Europe (we offer the full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services).
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think the organisation will continue to be successful in the future.
- We are committed to sustainability and long-term thinking. Our sustainability strategy is focused on five key focus areas: transparency, partnerships, innovation in design and delivery, climate protection and sustainable organization.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receive help from their colleagues at work.