I’m Skirmantas, Head of Design at Staticus. We’re on a mission to modernise the façade industry, continuously looking for ways to innovate and set new benchmarks with our work.
My team is currently looking for a Data Engineer who’ll be working on a new R&D project focused on data integration between engineering systems.
You’ll work with external consultants to manage the project, which is based on the Azure platform. The goal is to receive, house, transfer, and process the data. It’s a new and exciting project that aims to discover what other impacts façades can have for the environment and for the end user. If you’re ready to join a rapidly-growing and highly innovative team, apply today. And if you have any questions about the role, I’d be happy to tell you more, so please feel free to contact me.
Your future role
- Developing and maintaining scalable data pipelines, and building out new API integrations to support a continuous increase in data volume and complexity,
- Developing data integrations between systems,
- Building, testing and maintaining database pipeline architecture and contributing to engineering and documentation work,
- Participating in the development of internal frameworks (e.g. ETL Framework),
- Developing data models (data warehouses, data marts, etc.),
- Developing SQL procedures and ETL/ETL streams in Microsoft Cloud (Azure Synapse),
- Implementing processes and systems for monitoring data quality, ensuring data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes,
- Collaborating with different internal and external teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility, and fostering data-driven decision-making across the organisation,
- Designing data integrations and a data quality framework, and evaluating open source and tools for data lineage,
- Working closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers and analysts,
- Working closely with all units and engineering teams to develop a strategy for a long term data platform,
- Striving for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
What we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience in using various methods to collect, store, analyse and transform raw data into useful data systems, including creating algorithms and conducting statistical analysis,
- Familiarity with several programming languages methods (Phyton, etc.),
- Experience in Data Lake, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Solutions,
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different data sources, plus enthusiasm to work with data and a proactive approach,
- Knowledge of the best practices and IT operations, and knowledge of cloud services is desirable,
- Knowledge and practical experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server technology or similar,
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies would be considered an advantage,
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- A process and detail oriented approach with great organisational skills,
- Good communication skills and flexibility.
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as a specialist and worked their way up, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
- Additional company benefits based on your preference (which could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Why join us?
- We are a leading façade contractor in Northern Europe that offers a full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services.
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think our organisation will continue to be successful in the future.
- We implement innovative and sustainable projects that have an average value of EUR 12 million. We are constantly looking for the best solutions possible, and work with advanced technologies to achieve this. For example, we designed, produced and installed the first – and so far the only – closed cavity façade in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- We are committed to sustainability and long-term thinking. Our sustainability strategy is focused on five key focus areas: transparency, partnerships, innovation in design and delivery, climate protection and sustainable organization.
- You will be part of a friendly, supportive and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receive help from their colleagues at work.