I’m Skirmantas, Head of Design at Staticus. We’re on a mission to modernise the façade industry, continuously looking for ways to innovate and set new benchmarks with our work.
My team is currently looking for a Design Manager, who will be working on visionary projects in major European cities while striving to find a fresh perspective. If you are ready to join our fast-growing and innovative team, apply today. And if you have any questions, I’d be happy to tell you more, so please feel free to contact me.
Your future role
- Cooperating with clients and architects while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Working closely with the company’s partners and suppliers to find the best technical solutions, and leading, developing and motivating an international design team.
- Applying Agile principles when organising and coordinating the design process of the façade for a particular project, ensuring quality assurance, and managing the design budget and the schedule of the project.
- Continuously initiating improvements and increasing the efficiency of design processes.
What we expect from you?
- A higher education in engineering.
- Experience of successfully working in the field of façade structures and/or building design.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to organise and develop a team.
- The ability to represent the company in English (at least B2 level).
- Good planning and excellent organisational skills, perseverance, analytical thinking and the ability to solve complex problems, and flexibility and responsiveness when faced with non-standard situations.
- The ability to work in MS Project, and the ability to work with or a good understanding of the basic principles of at least some of the following software: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor or Revit.
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as a specialist and worked their way up, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
- Additional company benefits based on your preference (which could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Why join us?
- We are a leading façade contractor in Northern Europe (we offer the full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services).
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think the organisation will continue to be successful in the future.
- We implement innovative and sustainable projects that have an average value of EUR 12 million. We are constantly looking for the best solutions possible, and work with advanced technologies to achieve this. For example, we designed, produced, and installed the first – and so far the only – closed cavity façade in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- You’ll be surrounded by highly competent professionals – 70% of our project managers have acquired PMP or Prince2 certificates.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receives help from their colleagues at work.