I’m Ilona, Chief Organisational Development Officer here at Staticus. We are one of the largest full-service façade contractors in Northern Europe. We focus on delivering long-term value to our clients, our partners, and society.
Our commitment to fostering trust-based partnerships means QA is at the heart of every project. As our Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring quality across our entire value chain. Our supportive culture and horizontal organisational structure will help you achieve this, and enable you to thrive in a position with lots of potential for further professional development.
Your future role
- Developing and implementing Staticus’ Quality Assurance (QA) strategy.
- Managing and leading our team of 4 QA specialists.
- Monitoring and continuously improving our QA processes and systems, including our nonconformance management system.
- Preparing QA plans for our projects, and ensuring quality at all stages of the project (design, material supply, production, and installation). This is so that a qualitative product is delivered to the customer, and so that the final product meets all of the project’s requirements and specifications.
- Communicating with clients, consultants, and other external stakeholders on quality-related questions.
- Executing external audits and ensuring Staticus maintains all current and new certifications and memberships.
What do we expect from you?
- A higher education in Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience working successfully in the quality assurance management field.
- Knowledge of façades, construction, and/or production industry requirements would be an advantage.
- The ability to represent the company in English (at least B2 level).
- Leadership skills and the ability to organise, lead, and develop a team.
- Good planning and excellent organisational skills, perseverance, analytical thinking and ability to solve complex problems, and flexibility and responsiveness when faced with non-standard situations.
- Because our production facilities are located at our headquarters in Vilnius, you will need to be based in Lithuania.
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as a specialist and worked their way up, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work possibilities.
- Additional company benefits based on your preference (which could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Why join us?
- We are Northern Europe’s leading façade contractor, offering the full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services.
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think Staticus will continue to be successful in the future.
- We implement innovative and sustainable projects that have an average value of EUR 12 million. We are constantly looking for the best solutions possible, and work with advanced technologies to achieve this. For example, we designed, produced, and installed the first – and so far the only – closed cavity façade in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive, and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receive help from their colleagues at work.
- The salary offer for this position typically ranges from 3300 EUR gross, based on your skills, competencies, and experience.