Concept Design Engineer
Your responsibilities will be:
- to help foreign architects and clients turn vision into reality.
- to create innovative façade construction solutions that meet the needs of the customer and the company.
- to analyse the documentation and technical requirements of new sales projects.
- to design technical solutions for new sales project façade constructions, to prepare/ submit additional technical documentation, calculations.
- work closely with other departments of the company and external partners to find the best technical solutions.
- if necessary, together with the Sales representative to attend meetings with the customer and present the façade solutions and technical details.
We expect that you:
- have a higher education in engineering.
- have at least 3 years of successful work experience as an engineer-designer/ designer in the field of aluminum glass façade constructions.
- know the products of aluminum and glass systems and their operating principles.
- work with at least one of the following design programs: Autodesk AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor (knowledge of specific programs would be an advantage (Mepla, Flixo, Robot Structural Analysis)).
- are ready for continuous learning, improvement of knowledge and professional development.
- communicate well in technical English and will represent the company professionally when working with external partners and suppliers.
- are passionate about the work you love.
- are independent but also want to be part of a strong team.
What we offer:
- working for a leading company in your field and gaining international experience.
- the opportunity to contribute to unique, innovative and sustainable projects in foreign countries.
- cooperation, support, and a great atmosphere in the department (which is what current STATICUS employees consider to be our greatest strength).
- opportunities for professional growth and development (training, seminars, etc.).
- the possibility of working partly remotely even after the pandemic.
- flexible working hours.
- additional benefits as needed (health insurance, funding of studies, etc.).
- tasks that will encourage you to develop and move forward!
- place of work: London or Vilnius. Possibility to work partly remotely.