Your goals and objectives:
- professional representation of the company and cooperation with foreign clients and architects to turn their building vision into reality.
- working closely with the company's partners/suppliers to find the best technical solutions.
- leading, developing, and motivating an international design team.
- organizing and coordinating the design process of façade in the assigned project, ensuring quality assurance.
- managing the design budget and schedule of the project.
- applying Agile principles both in working with the design team and in organizing the design process.
- continuous initiation of improvements and efficiency of design processes.
We expect from you:
- you have a university degree in civil engineering, architecture-engineering.
- have a successful long experience in the design of façade structures and/or buildings.
- have excellent leadership skills and the ability to organize and develop a team.
- be able to communicate and represent the company in English.
- have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- be able to work in MS Project.
- be able to work with (or have a good understanding of the basic principles of) at least some of the following software: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, or Revit.
- perseverance, analytical thinking, and the ability to solve complex problems.
- you are flexible and responsive to non-standard situations and can be an agent of change within the company.
What we offer:
- working for a leading company in your field and gaining international experience.
- the opportunity to contribute to unique, innovative and sustainable projects in foreign countries.
- cooperation, support, and a great atmosphere in the department (which is what current STATICUS employees consider to be our greatest strength).
- opportunities for professional growth and development (training, seminars, etc.).
- the possibility of working partly remotely even after the pandemic.
- flexible working hours.
- tasks that will encourage you to develop and move forward!
- place of work: London or Vilnius. Possibility to work partly remotely.