Project Manager (UK based for the UK market or LT based for Scandinavia)
Your goals and tasks:
- Work with the largest construction companies of Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom and Lithuania, the most famous architects and consultants.
- Maintain customer relations and ensure communication.
- Project planning, coordination, risk management, budget and deadline control, reporting.
- Project team coordination, teamwork support.
We hope that you:
- Have a higher engineering education.
- Can demonstrate examples of success in the field of construction project management.
- Know the legislation of the construction process.
- Have good planning, budget management and negotiation skills
- Can communicate in English both written and spoken (at least B2 level).
- Can unite a team and encourage the pursuit of the same goals.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to contribute to the implementation of famous and innovative projects.
- Experience that is valued in international markets.
- Competitive salary and additional benefits.
- Flexible work schedule as well as the possibility to work remotely even after the quarantine.
- Great team and friendly environment.