Workshop Design Engineer
Your goals and tasks:
- to help foreign architects and clients turn vision into reality.
- to prepare detailed drawings of façade systems for the production process.
- prepare detailed installation drawings.
- prepare a list of materials and parts orders using the company's internal systems.
We expect that you:
- you have a higher education in engineering.
- have a successful experience as an engineer-designer/ designer (experience in the field of façade constructions is considered as an advantage).
- work with AutoCAD, as well as SolidWorks or Inventor programs.
- have a good knowledge of English and will be able to communicate freely with colleagues from abroad.
- are passionate about the work you love.
- are independent but also want to be part of a strong team.
What we offer:
- working for a leading company in the field and gaining international experience.
- the opportunity to contribute to unique, innovative, and sustainable projects in foreign countries.
- cooperation, support, and a great atmosphere (which is what current STATICUS employees consider to be our greatest strength).
- opportunities for professional growth and development (training, seminars, etc.).
- the possibility of working partly remotely even after the pandemic.
- flexible working hours.
- additional benefits as needed (health insurance, funding of studies, etc.).
- tasks that will encourage you to develop and move forward!
- place of work: Kaunas or Vilnius.