Staticus has been at the cutting edge of façade design, production and installation for more than 20 years. The unique projects we deliver across Northern Europe set new standards for aesthetics, performance and sustainability.
These visionary projects are delivered by our team of over 600 employees, who are based in offices in Vilnius, Oslo, Stockholm, Vienna, Basel and London. Providing this highly-skilled team with a modern, comfortable and friction-free work environment is crucial to our ongoing success.
We are looking for a responsible and fast-learning HR Intern to join our professional and friendly HR team.
What will you be doing during your internship?
- Understanding the workings of our HR department;
- Assist HR specialists in core processes of the department, including recruitment and onboarding, learning and development activities, administration of HR documents, etc;
- Contributing to the organisation and coordination of various internal events and initiatives for employees.
What do we expect from you?
- Current enrollment in the final year of an Undergraduate course in Psychology, Human Resources Management or related field;
- An interested in the field of personnel management and a desire to gain practical knowledge in this area;
- The ability to communicate in English;
- The ability to quickly orient yourself to new setups and the curiosity to learn;
- Diligence and a responsible attitude in completing the tasks assigned to you;
- The ability to communicate easily with people and work both individually and in a team.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to see the inner workings of a dynamic international company, and gain real-word experience of and hands-on exposure to key HR processes.
- The chance to be part of a professional and friendly team.
- The opportunity to do your internship remotely.
- A flexible work schedule.