I’m Modestas, Head of the Installation Department at Staticus. Our installation team has worked on projects in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the UK and Lithuania, each with its own unique process. This means our work is never repetitive, and we need to always be innovative and forward-thinking in our approach.
I’m currently looking for a Site Manager to join us and work on installation projects in major European cities. So, if you’re looking to gain invaluable experience in a highly skilled international team, apply today. Or feel free to contact me and I’d be happy to tell you more about this role.
Your future role
- Planning and organizing the installation works of aluminum – glass, frameless glass, and other façade constructions carried out on the site, and managing the budget of these installation works.
- Communicating and cooperating with the largest construction companies in Northern Europe on site.
- Coordinating the work of the installation team, and ensuring each teams member develops the competencies they need.
What we expect from you?
- The ability to easily read project drawings.
- Experience of successfully working the in the planning, organising and coordinating of construction work.
- Excellent leadership, development, team motivation and analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of the MS Project program.
- English language skills (both written and spoken).
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and, seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as specialists, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Additional bonuses based on results.
- We cover your accommodation and transport costs and provide all the necessary work tools.
- In Lithuania, the salary offer typically ranges within 2900-3500 EUR net, based on your skills, competencies, and experience. For candidates in other countries, the salary offer will be determined using the same criteria, taking into account the local market conditions.
Why join us?
- We are a leading façade contractor in Northern Europe (we offer the full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services).
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think the organisation will continue to be successful in the future.
- We implement innovative and sustainable projects that have an average value of EUR 12 million. We are constantly looking for the best solutions possible, and work with advanced technologies to achieve this. For example, we designed, produced, and installed the first – and so far the only – closed cavity façade in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, supportive and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receives help from their colleagues at work.