I’m Marius, Head of Technical Design here at Staticus. Staticus is one of the largest full-service façade contractors in Northern Europe. We focus on delivering long-term value to our clients, our partners and to society.
From our teams to management to our work methodologies, our work environment is tailored for growth and continuous learning. So, if you are looking to accelerate your career working on innovative and visionary projects together with other skilled and supportive professionals, I invite you to apply today to join my team as a Façade Designer.
Your future role
- Cooperating with clients and architects while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Developing efficient technical solutions and preparing detailed technical and architectural design drawings that meet the architectural requirements, technical standards, and specifications of the project.
- Performing the necessary structural calculations for façade structures, evaluating and assessing the calculations carried out by structural engineers, and presenting this information to clients and consultants.
- Preparing technical documentation and presenting it to external partners.
What we expect from you?
- A higher education in engineering.
- A passion for this area of work and a track record of success in the design of façade structures.
- An understanding of the main technical standards and regulations related to the design of façades, windows, and doors, and the main performance parameters of façades.
- The ability to prepare technical documentation and to work with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and/or Inventor. Skills working with Revit, Flixo Pro, SJ Mepla, etc. would be considered a great advantage.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both colleagues and company partners.
- The ability to represent the company in English (at least B2 level).
- Good planning and time management skills, and the ability to work both independently and with others as part of a strong team.
What do we offer?
- Professional growth and development opportunities (including international training courses and seminars). With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as a specialist and worked their way up, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
- Additional company benefits based on your preference (these could include health insurance, study funding, or something else).
Why join us?
- We are a leading façade contractor in Northern Europe that offers a full value chain to our customers, from consultancy and design through to manufacturing and warranty services.
- We work on bespoke projects in 7 different markets in Europe, partnering with world-famous architects. We also have strong plans for future growth – 100% of our project managers said they think our organisation will continue to be successful in the future.
- We implement innovative and sustainable projects that have an average value of EUR 12 million. We are constantly looking for the best solutions possible, and work with advanced technologies to achieve this. For example, we designed, produced and installed the first – and so far the only – closed cavity façade in Northern and Eastern Europe.
- You will be surrounded by 100 other façade designers who gained their experience in 11 countries.
- You will be part of a friendly, supportive and experienced international team where everyone is eager to share their knowledge with you – 90% of our colleagues say that they always receive help from their colleagues at work.