Hello, I’m Martynas, and I’m the Head of Workshop Design here at Staticus. We are one of the largest full-service façade contractors in Northern Europe. We design, produce and install curtain walls that are distinctive and sustainable, all delivered using the most advanced technologies available. We achieve this by leveraging our more than 20 years of experience and our innovative and agile approach.
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to join our international team to work on benchmark-setting projects in major European cities. Apply today, and if you have any questions about the role, our projects or our mission, let me know and I’d be happy to tell you more.
Your future role
- Façade System Design: Preparing detailed technical façade system design drawings ready for production.
- Material Management: Forming material orders for raw materials as well as parts of production installation by using internal company systems.
- Installation Planning: Preparing detailed installation drawings for installation Site Managers.
What do we expect from you?
- Educational and Professional Background: A higher education in engineering as well as experience of successfully working as a Design Engineer
- Technical Proficiency: The ability to work with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and/or Inventor.
- Communication Skills: The ability to represent the company and communicate with international colleagues in English (at least B1/B2 level).
- Skills and Work Approach: Good planning and time management skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a strong team.
What do we offer?
- Career Path: With 65% of our current management team having joined Staticus as specialists, we are a company that provides concrete pathways for your career development.
- Professional growth: We offer our team a range of development opportunities, including international training courses and seminars.
- Work-life Balance: Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities (some of our colleagues work remotely or partially remotely).
- Tailored Company Benefits that Suit Your Preferences: These can include health insurance, study funding, or other offerings designed to support your well-being and professional growth.
Why join us?
- Market Pioneers: We work on bespoke projects across Europe, partnering with world-famous architects and general contractors. We are committed to robust future expansion and have solid plans for future growth in other markets including Austria, the Netherlands, and the United States of America.
- Benchmark-setting Projects: The projects we work on setting new standards for aesthetics and performance. Our high-end projects have an average value of EUR 30 million and feature tailored engineering solutions.
- Innovative Approaches: Our R&D team is on a relentless quest to pioneer innovative and sustainable solutions. For example, we designed, produced, and installed the first closed cavity façade in Northern Europe.
- Non-hierarchical Structure: As part of a company that offers a full value chain, you’ll have the rare opportunity to influence every stage of a project’s lifecycle. From conceptualization to execution, your contributions will shape the entire process.
- Diversity: In our international company, team members share a global mindset.
- Professional Growth: You’ll become part of an environment where sharing expertise is a core principle. 90% of our colleagues say they receive consistent support from their peers, underscoring our commitment to teamwork and mutual growth.